December 12, 2008

blog makeover

In the dreary drab rainy days of winter, i can't stand all the gray, black and brown. i thought of holiday colors for the blog. while, i love Christmas, i hate Christmas colors. so i decided to give this season and the blog some random radical technicolor to cheer up!

i made my blog header from all of my old Florence pictures. I put them on the Picnik website to spice them up....it took me about two hours... and they weren't just any two hours...they were my only solid hours to pack up for my big trip to Boston! ooops....

but at least my blog is colorful and cheery now...
....i hope to be both in my next last few days in Florence before the holidays.

other ideas for blog headers...




2 comments:

ufo21 said...

è lo sfondo bianco che non mi convince, opterei per una soluziome meno bright....

Italilly said...

ok grazie!!